Price is one of the most significant factors potential buyers consider when looking at a property. You do not want your valuable investment to be either under-priced or over-priced – but how do you know what is appropriate? How can you tell what the market will respond to? As your Pacific Union agent, I will help you realize the optimum value for your property.
Our Associate Will
- Prepare and review a comparable market analysis. This will help determine a pricing strategy for your property.
- Our associate may recommend obtaining certain inspection reports prior to marketing and review the impact they have on pricing.
- Provide you with a Seller’s Cost (or Net) Sheet that projects the approximate costs of sale.
- Provide you with updates of market activity in a format that works best for you. This includes:
- Newly available comparable properties.
- Recent sales of any comparable properties.
- Price reductions on available comparables properties.
- Expired or canceled listings of comparable properties.
- Communication from other sales agents and potential purchasers.
- Outline your options and make recommendations based on market conditions and your personal situation.
- Review the pricing strategy as needed