Finding a property that you wish to purchase is just one step of the process. Making an offer can be daunting and Our associate will provide you with step-by-step help to make the process as smooth as possible.
- Represent your interests, respect your confidentiality, and work diligently to help you reach your goals.
- Prepare and review with you a competitive market analysis (CMA) of the property you wish to purchase so that you can make an informed decision about the offering price.
- Counsel you on the best offer strategy considering current market conditions.
- Prepare your offer to purchase and, if possible, present your offer in person to the seller. Our associate will advise you as to whether to include a physical inspection contingency and/or a loan contingency in your offer. Our associate will also advise you as to your obtaining a warranty as to certain items in the home, preferably provided by the seller.
- Negotiate the best price and terms for your purchase of the property given existing market conditions and your personal situation. Our associate will discuss various approaches to negotiating and recommend the best option for that specific circumstance.
- Open escrow when your offer is accepted and schedule the events that will lead to a successful close of escrow.